My Friend Quit Smoking

Shatha Belagodu a friend of mine in 2nd PUC. He was an active smoker. One fine day he pinged me on Gtalk and said brother i left smiking 8 years ago, April 19th, 1999 after i flunked my PUC man. The will power it gave me was amazing. Thanks man it's because of people like you. I am proud of him today. He is well settled in USA and has completed his Masters in Science and is working with www.earthtech.com. He remembers me for the advise that i have given to him. Great bro!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology Enhancing Customer Relationship Management: A Review - Published in Indian Journal of Marketing - Shreyas Srivatsan

Interrelationship Between Operations and Marketing in Reducing Demand Risk - Article published in Journal of Marketing Channels - Shreyas Srivatsan

Book Review - The Amul India Story - By Ruth Heredia