Best Out Going Student Award

After completing my professional education in Mechanical Engineering, i wanted to be an adminstrator. I chased dreams. My parents were very reluctant to it though. My mother had lost her leg in an accident and was hospitalized. My dad had lost his job for a stint. I was at home. Nevertheless in these tiring times, i persuaded to continue my education. Christ College gave me a platform to excel in all the activites and brought out a talent out of the rough diamond to glitter. I excelled in academics and extra curricualr activites, be it with in the college or outside representing the college in outside forums. Me hard work and sincere efforts were recognized and was honoured with the "BEST OUTGOING STUDENT AWARD" for my batch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology Enhancing Customer Relationship Management: A Review - Published in Indian Journal of Marketing - Shreyas Srivatsan

Interrelationship Between Operations and Marketing in Reducing Demand Risk - Article published in Journal of Marketing Channels - Shreyas Srivatsan

Book Review - The Amul India Story - By Ruth Heredia