Local Guy going International

It was the most nostalgic moment in my life. I was in the waiting list for a job which i had aspired for. My placement cell had just sent out a communication to me about it. I was dejected about it. All of a sudden an e mail pops up in my inbox and it says "You are shortlisted for an International Paper presentation competition at a seminar in Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai". It was a dream come true. I along with my fellow and a professor had presented a paper on " Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies". We had inveted a new statistical model called as "DKS" model. Which is know as Dikshit, Kalpesh and Shreyas.
This news overshdowed my placement news and i was all out to go to Mumbai. The first ever international conference on Entrepreneurship and we were presenting a paper. Way to go christites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology Enhancing Customer Relationship Management: A Review - Published in Indian Journal of Marketing - Shreyas Srivatsan

Interrelationship Between Operations and Marketing in Reducing Demand Risk - Article published in Journal of Marketing Channels - Shreyas Srivatsan

Book Review - The Amul India Story - By Ruth Heredia